White Knight Chronicles is an epic fantasy tale about two kingdoms in midst of a longstanding war. The King of Balandor, wishing to put an end to the war, invites the duke of Faria to his castle to celebrate his daughter's coming of age. But this celebration is sabotaged by the Magi, a rogue sect seeking to steal the White Knight, an ancient weapon of war sealed beneath Balandor castle, in order to take over the world. During the ensuing chaos, a young man named Leonard accidentally unlocks the power of the White Knight as he attempts to save the princess. With this power, Leonard manages to fend off the Magi attack, but not before they escape with the princess. With the kingdoms in chaos, Leonard is entrusted with the mission to find the Magi and rescue the princess. With the help of his trusted companions, they travel throughout Balandor and beyond on a quest to save the princess before the Magi unlock the other knights. The journey is fraught with danger, with Magi warriors at every turn, mythical beasts and monsters to battle, and forbidden powers revealed. As Leonard learns more about the power of the Knight, he realizes that unsealing all of them could trigger a calamity that could end the world.
- White Knight Transformation - During single player combat players can transform into the giant White Knight, gaining the ability to challenge large enemies as well as troops of soldiers throughout the adventure.
- The Customizable Avatar Character - Using a wide array of sliders and customization options, players are able to create a unique character that can join the adventure in single player mode as well as online.
- Combo Battle System - Engage in an accessible, active turn-based battle system that caters to players of all levels allowing both default attack settings and a system for for maximum damage.
- JRPG (Japanese RPG) Action for PS3 - Experience true JRPG action on PS3 that incorporates a variety of online gameplay elements.
- Beautiful Environments - Players traverse through 13 stages, as well as visit up to six towns/villages to visit and purchase items at shops or interact with NPCs. Stages include lush fields, open desert, vast wastelands, tunnels, and ruins.
- Multiple Playable Characters - Six playable characters are available, with up to three controllable characters on the screen at the same time.
- Build Special Weapons and Items - Combine different weapons and items to create a huge variety of weapons.
- Quests Galore - Engage in 50+ unique online side quests in which players can gain special items along with unique weapons and armor.
- Town Building - Build an online village for your character where you can invite friends to complete quests online and purchase unique items and gear.
- GeoNet - Through the online component, players have the ability to write their own blogs, communicate with other players via voice chat and more.
- Take Snapshots with Crystal Camera - With Crystal Camera functionality players can take pictures during their journeys which can be shared with other players via their GeoNet page.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.