DMC Devil May Cry (Essentials) PS3
Letter Mail - $2.50
Non Registered Post
Standard Delivery - $6.65
Registered Via Australia Post
Express Delivery - $8.20
Express Via Australia Post
Detailing Dante’s early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, ﬂuid combat and self- assured protagonist that have deﬁned the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a major impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the ﬂy to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
- Do it with style - Utilise Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking .
- Who is Dante - Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action - The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA - Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.