Brook Cross Platform X360/XB1 to PS4 Gaming Converter Controller Adapter Green
Standard Delivery - $6.74
Registered Via Australia Post
Express Delivery - $8.20
Express Via Australia Post
Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the X360/XB1 to PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use X360/XB1 controllers such as gamepads, dancemats, joysticks and racing wheels with PS4 game consoles and on PC. This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the wireless controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the X360/XB1 to PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
- High quality 3rd party product.
- Plug & Play - no original PS4 controller needed for verification.
- Converts X360/XB1 wireless controller + USB cable or X360/XB1 wired controller to be used on PS4 console.
- Supports Turbo / Rapid Fire function.
- Vibration support.
- Full button compatibility.
- Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one Xbox 360/Xbox ONE controller at a time.
- Xbox 360/Xbox ONE controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
- For use with a PC running on Windows 7 please install the original Xbox One driver from Microsoft. Older operating systems are not supported.
NOTE: PS4 firmware update to 3.11 disables the Brook Super Converter after 8 minutes. Brook has developed a firmware update to address this. Please make certain to update your device firmware before using.
- POWER A:Spectra Illuminated Controller
- DOBE:XONE Wired Controller
- HIT BOX:XBOX ONE Hit Box
- Microsoft:XBOX ONE Wireless Adapter
- Logitech:G920 Driving Force Xbox one and PC
- Microsoft：Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows.