A new theater production is coming to Arkham all the way from Paris. Unsurprisingly, it’s been all the rage in conversations among Arkham’s socialites. But in your efforts to learn more about the play, you’ve uncovered a darker history. Disappearances. Suicides. Delusions. Insanity. Wherever The King in Yellow is performed, madness follows close behind…
In The Path to Carcosa, the second deluxe expansion for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, it becomes your task to uncover the secrets of this unusual play. The expansion’s two scenarios kick off The Path to Carcosa campaign with a trip to the Ward Theatre and an invitation to the formal dinner party hosted by cast and crew. But with every answer you gain and every clue you uncover, you only find yourself falling deeper into mystery and madness. Along with its new scenarios and encounter cards, The Path to Carcosa introduces six new investigators and sixty-two player cards (including a complete playset of each) that afford you new ways to explore and enjoy the game—even as they challenge you to overcome new weaknesses.
Key Selling Points
• A deluxe expansion for the award-winning cooperative LCG®, Arkham Horror: The Card Game
• Kicks off a new campaign with the mysteries surrounding a performance of The King in Yellow
• Introduces two new scenarios laden with madness, horror, and mechanics for tracking your investigator’s doubt or conviction
• Expands your deck-building options with six new investigators and sixty-two player cards (including a complete playset of each)
• The expansion’s narrative campaign continues with the upcoming The Path to Carcosa Mythos Packs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.