Solatorobo: Red the Hunter is an Action RPG for Nintendo DS that merges an engrossing storyline featuring multiple anthropomorphic animal cultures with diverse play mechanics to create a gameplay experience rarely seen in a handheld platform.
- Quest-based play, robot combat utilizing chained attack moves, robot customization and leveling, exploration gameplay, aircraft racing and multiplayer options.
- A beautiful mix of 3D polygons, hand-drawn 2D backgrounds, and special animated cut-scenes by famed animation studio MADHOUSE (Ninja Scroll, Trigun, Death Note) combine for one of the most graphically impressive games on the system.
- The original soundtrack sets a playful mood for some of the lighthearted dialogue, while contrasting full orchestral scores foreshadow the epic struggle for survival to come.
- Your robot is your weapon as you pick up enemies and throw them for damage, or catch missiles and other objects to toss as your own explosive projectiles.
- Special aircraft become available to take on aerial race-based challenges, or invite friends via local connection for a 4-person race through the skies
- With over 70 varied quests including a robot battle tournament, taking the gunner position of an airship to fend off sky pirates, and fishing for huge monsters, all while collecting hidden pictures and music. Additional quests available online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.