Time is your weapon. Time is your enemy. Time is collapsing.
It's 2010. A powerful and wealthy Russian mercenary has reopened a mysterious research base on Katorga-12, an island off the coast of Siberia. This island was the site of Soviet experimentation in the 1950s that led to a catastrophic, Chernobyl-sized accident - the Singularity - that fractured time itself. Katorga-12 was abandoned, locked down and shrouded in secrecy until today.
You play as Nate Renko, a U.S. Air Force pilot sent on a recon mission to investigate new, wild readings coming from Katorga-12. Your plane is brought down, and you quickly find yourself in the middle of a massive Russian cover up that started during the Cold War and that threatens all of humanity today. You fight to survive, and to stop the Singularity from spreading and destroying the world.
- Intense Combat: Fight your way through an ever-shifting environment haunted with time-ravaged creatures, while sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and the present day.
- Time as a Weapon: Use the TMD - the Time Manipulation Device - to change the age of objects and enemies for your combat advantage.
- Conspiracy-Driven Storyline: Unravel the mystery behind this top-secret Russian military experiment before it's too late.
- Epic Sci-Fi Environments: Explore a graphically rich, fully interactive world with Unreal 3-powered lighting, physics, and effects.
- Compelling Multiplayer: Test your skills and strategy in unique, time-based multiplayer action spanning across two eras.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.