Pokémon Black Version 2 is turn-based Action-RPG for the handhelds, Nintendo DS, DSi and 3DS. It is a direct sequel to 2010's best-selling game, Pokémon Black Version, and takes place in the series' Unova region, two years after the events of the first game. Game features include: new legendary Pokémon, new areas to explore, new Pokémon not available in the first game version, additional functionality available to 3DS players via the Nintendo eShop, engaging new game mechanics, activities and gym leaders, and the chance to battle trainers from previous games.
- The Unova region has changed and grown in the two years since the original Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Versiongames. The first towns players travel through are completely new, and some characters from the previous games have grown and moved into different roles.
- In Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, players will also be able to catch some of the Pokémon from outside the Unova region, such as Eevee, Riolu, Tyranitar, Arcanine and Mareep, right from the start of the game.
- Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 feature the Pokémon World Tournament, an exciting battle arena where players will be able to take on numerous gym leaders and champions from previous Pokémon video games. Fans of the series will be able to battle trainers like Lance, champion from the Johto Region, and Volkner, gym leader from the Sinnoh Region. Players can also use a variety of battle styles and moves found in Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 against these classic opponents.
- In addition to this new series installment, the downloadable Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar will both be coming to the Nintendo eShop, giving Nintendo 3DS players new ways to catch and learn about their favorite Pokémon.
- Pokémon Dream Radar lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control and augmented-reality technology, to discover and catch Pokémon. The game includes hard-to-find Pokémon such as the new Therian Formes of Legendary Pokémon Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. Players can transfer Pokémon they have caught with Pokémon Dream Radar into their Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games (visible in 2D only).
- Pokédex 3D Pro is a fully enhanced and upgraded version of the original Pokédex 3D application that includes detailed information about the more than 640 Pokémon featured in the history of the Pokémon video game series. Pokédex 3D Pro will include in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details on what abilities each Pokémon can learn and how it evolves.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.