The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move motion controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles. Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well as menu navigation are integrated into one untethered, wireless package. It’s one of the most advanced controllers ever created, and it’s possible only on the PlayStation 3 system.
The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is a supplementary controller developed to further expand the experience that PlayStation Move games can offer. It can be used in most PlayStation Move games that require navigating an in-game character as it replicates the control features of the left side of DualShock 3 or Sixaxis wireless controllers into one's PlayStation Move experience.** The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller adds an analog stick, directional buttons and two face buttons into the PlayStation Move's control scheme. In addition, the Move Navigation Controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
- Wireless control adding to, but completely untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters.
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B).
- Sleek curved body design that easily pairs with the Move motion controller.
* Users will need to use the PlayStation Eye camera to enjoy PlayStation Move motion controller on PS3.
** DualShock 3 and Sixaxis wireless controllers can be used in place of the Navigation controller for all games that are compatible with the Navigation Controller.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.