Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - Day 1 Edition PS4
A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME. A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME. A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME. A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME. A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME.
Development powerhouse, Kojima Productions, continues forth the ‘METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience’ with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions. Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a nine year coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake’s journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom
- Fox Engine delivers photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- New online multiplayer; METAL GEAR ONLINE augments the overall functionality and access to the game
- Mother Base System: a new tactical element where players can transport captured soldiers and objects and upgrade it by collecting diamonds
- A host of new characters – both allies and enemies
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.