Eldritch Horror is a cooperative game of terror and adventure in which one to eight players take the roles of globetrotting investigators working to solve mysteries, gather clues, and protect the world from an Ancient One - an elder being bent on ultimate destruction. Each Ancient One comes with its own unique decks of Mystery and Research cards, which draw players deeper into the lore surrounding these loathsome creatures. Twelve investigators, two-hundred fifty tokens, and over three-hundred cards ensure that Eldritch Horror presents an epic, world-spanning adventure each and every game!
- Inspired by the best-selling board game, Arkham Horror
- A fully cooperative game for up to eight players that also supports solo play
- Includes 12 investigators, 250 tokens, over 300 cards, and more
- A fast-paced, deeply thematic, story-driven adventure game
- Dedicated Mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayable experience
A great way to spend Saturday Night!By: Ben Shore on 5 August 2016I decided to purchase Eldritch Horror partly based on reviews, but mostly due to the theme. I found that the strong adventure flavor somewhat mellows the horror aspect which is great, and in no way diminishes the intense experience. A solid game, with good mechanics that stands the test of time, and a great addition to anyone's collection.