Dragon's Dogma is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre from the team that produced some of Capcom's greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, also called pawns, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon. Your pawns fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop the partner characters to fight alongside you. You can also share your pawns and utilise your friends' pawns via Xbox Live or PlayStation Network.
- Highly Stylised Action Combat – The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits – Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4.
- Fight With Ability – The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks.
- Pawn Them All – The pawn system offers flexible combat assistance with a main pawn companion that you can train throughout the game and two support pawns that can vary wildly to fit your combat style and the demands of the quest.
- Help Your Friends, Help Yourself – To enhance your battle experience, share your main pawn with friends and others via Xbox Live or PlayStation Network. Your pawn's experience as a member of someone else's game will be passed on to you in loot, knowledge of the open world and strategies for taking down enemies. Or, you can choose one of the hundreds of AI pawns included with the game.
- Accessible Depth – Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on game play in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armour – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action.
- Epic Adventure – Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance.
- Open World – Utilising Capcom's proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
- Night and Day – The open world features a dynamic 24-hour day/night cycle that will offer different enemies and surprises depending on when you venture into the world.
- Customise – Dragon’s Dogma features rich character customisation options, and the choices made while customising your character may influence how you approach certain quests or battle situations.
- A rich population – In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fght a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review