Deus Ex: Mankind Divided directly follows the aftermath of the Aug Incident, a day when mechanically augmented citizens all over the world were stripped of control over their minds and bodies, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocents. The year is now 2029, and the golden era of augmentations is over. Mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts and segregated from the rest of society. Crime and acts of terror serve as a thin veil to cover up an overarching conspiracy aimed at controlling the future of mankind…
- Day 1 Edition Game: This edition includes the game itself, along with all of the in-game content and items listed below:
- Exclusive Black and Gold "Prism" Box
- Covert Agent Pack
- Digital Novella
- Digital Comic Book
- Extra in-game Mission
- Digital Artbook
- Digital OST Sampler
- 9” Adam Jensen Figurine: An exquisitely detailed replica statue of Adam Jensen, showcasing him heading into the fight while simultaneously enabling his Titan Shield augmentation.
- 48 Page Titan Art Book: Comprising 48 breathtaking pages, this art book helps to flesh out the stunning environments, characters, and weaponry of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- Limited Edition Steelbook: Intricately designed and crafted, this steelbook depicts the underlying reference between Adam and Greek mythology’s Icarus.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review