Please note: Dead Island Retro Revenge is redeemed via Digital Code only. Internet Connection and Hard Drive space required.
Deep Silver revisits the iconic bone-crunching terror of the original zombie-slaying smash hit as Dead Island and Dead: Island Riptide shuffle onto a whole new generation of consoles. Featuring fully remastered and greatly improved versions of the series' first two instalments, get ready for the ultimate Dead Island experience.
- Includes Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition and added into the mix of flesh-eating zombie chaos is a brand new side-scrolling/endless runner action game Dead Island Retro Revenge!
- Higher Quality Textures - Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board
- Photorealistic new lighting system - The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look, enhancing the stunning tropical setting.
- Physically based shading - The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions.
- Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing - The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience Dead Island without unsightly "jaggies" - meaning a much cleaner look throughout.
- Improved-quality game models and geometry assets - All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase.
- HBAO and motion blur effects - The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds an extra layer of depth and realism to the world through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience.
- Updated game UI - Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience.
- The Current-gen Console Experience - The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, PS Vita Remote-Play (PS4), Share-Play (PS4), streaming and recording.
- Power Fists Power-up - And last but not least, The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review