From the magical girl masterpiece 'Cardcaptor Sakura' comes a figma of the main character Sakura Kinomoto, sculpted wearing the outfit from the cover illustration of the manga's first volume!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a cute smiling face, her classic embarrassed expression and a confident expression for 'Release' poses!
- Cerberus (Kero-chan), her Sealing Wand, a Clow Card, Star Wand and Sakura card are all included.
- Wing parts that attach to the Sealing Wand, as well as wing parts that attach to Sakura's back are both included, allowing for both forms of her 'Fly' spell.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.