Draw, Paint, Create Step-by-step lessons for everyone! Learn to create art on the DS. Art Academy is a fun, interactive training program that teaches real-world painting and drawing techniques, much as you would learn in an art class. Lessons take you from basic sketching techniques with pencils to painting with brushes, color mixing and water dilution—all with a realistic feel and producing realistic results that can be applied to real-life materials outside of the Nintendo DS environment. Simple, easy-to-understand instruction. An in-game tutor walks you through each lesson step-by-step, giving examples, providing demonstrations, and offering helpful tips. Each Lesson gradually builds off the previous one, and allowing players to advance at their own pace. Art on the Go! Inspiration can appear anywhere –in the park, at a bus stop, even on an airplane. With Art Academy software’s free paint mode, your personal art studio is no farther than your pocket, ready to assist in creating your latest masterpiece.
- Free Paint Mode allows the player to create works of art when ever and where ever they are inspired.
- There are different types of pencil and brush types for the player to choose from when creating their art. This gives the player a lot of creative freedom when painting and drawing.
- Paints are easily mixed on a painter’s pallet to get the desired colors. They can also be diluted with water to adjust the color saturation. The player can even choose how much paint is on the brush at a given time.
- The Gallery is an area where the player can frame and save all of the artwork they create. Gallery Images can be displayed in a slide show or viewed one at a time.
- Art Academy includes all 10 of the lessons and tools from both Art Academy: First Semester and Art Academy: Second Semester, which were previously only available as Nintendo DSiWare downloads. Plus there are 10 Mini Lessons and over 80 motifs that the player can choose from to use as reference material when creating their art.
- When playing Art Academy on the Nintendo DSi system, the player has the added feature of using the built-in cameras to create reference material. The player can take a photo and save it into the gallery and then use it in Free Paint Mode.
- The player can send the demo lesson via the local wireless connection of their Nintendo DS to another Nintendo DS to be tried by another player.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.