Among the Stars takes place in a war-ravaged galaxy where the warring alien races have declared peace in the wake of a threat with the potential to destroy them all. An Alliance is established to build space stations throughout the galaxy in order to promote trade among the races, strengthen diplomatic relations, and defend against this impending threat. Each player takes the role of one of those races trying to build the greatest space station. Through card drafting, the players select locations, and use these to build their station, scoring victory points based on the placement. The construction lasts four years, and alien race with the most points at the end wins.
- 4 Main Reactor cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 72 Basic Location cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 44 Special Location cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 12 Power Reactor cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 8 Objective cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 12 Conflict cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 8 Racial Abilities (punched board)
- 1 Score Board (16.8cm x 26cm)
- 4 Player markers (punched board)
- 1 Turn marker (punched board)
- 30 1-credit tokens (punched board)
- 10 5-credit tokens (punched board)
- 20 Energy Cubes (Transparent Plastic approx 12x12x12mm)
- Ziplock PE-Bags
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dungeon Crawl users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.